Saturday, June 11, 2011

february - march 2011

lake without boats

my enduring love affair with lake michigan. it endures.
and i really like drawing my own shoes.

second-to-last afternoon

for manipulant on livejournal.
loosely based around her into the woods anachronistic fairytale extravaganza, and now the first in a series for the same story.
this marks the beginning of my allegiance. i fell hard, i fell fast, and she's a huge enabler. goodbye, free time. i love my life.

sunshine machine

i had w.a.m.s. stuck in my head for like, two weeks. meanwhile, a.e. was showing me all these alexander mcqueen fashion show videos, and there was this jacket. followed by a need to draw a whole fuckton of paisley.

dear gravity

...and then w.a.m.s. was replaced with tiffany blews, and all i could think of was "dear gravity, you held me down in this starless city".

No comments:

Post a Comment